Be at the heart of your child’s learning
Parentzonescotland.com is a new website to help parents and carers support their child’s learning. The content on the previous Parentzone website has been updated, developed and reviewed. Please pass on details of the Parentzone Scotland website to the parents and carers you work with. Contact us if you would like to be provided with the Parentzone Scotland logo to add to your website or Facebook page.
Parentzone Scotland has new and updated content on:
- Learning in Scotland – information about the curriculum from early years to beyond school;
- Learning at home – helpful hints and tips on how parents and carers can support their children’s learning at home including literacy, numeracy, health and wellbeing, and science;
- Additional support needs – identifying needs, planning support and useful information about specific additional support needs;
- Getting involved – how to get more involved in your child’s school, Parent Councils and information from the National Parent Forum of Scotland;
- My School – contact details for every primary, secondary and special school in Scotland, information on school awards, links to school websites;
- Improved navigation and search function; and
- Links to other relevant websites.
Find out more on Parentzone Scotland (parentzonescotland.com).